TheTAZZone - Internet Chaos

Best Twitters to Follow

besttwitters5

You’ve probably wondered who you should follow and where you can find the ones you want to follow…well, it really depends upon your criteria…are you looking for information? What kind of information? Are you looking for people you can talk to? What do you want to talk about?

The sad, but nevertheless, truth of the matter is Twitter is quickly becoming a hot-bed of affiliate links and marketers looking to market their products or services …so if you’re looking to chat it up with someone or bond friendships you really have to dig pretty deep to get through all the crap.

So, we’ve compiled a list of Twitters we have either personally spoke to on Twitter who we find interesting, engaging, friendly, with a good sense of humor, that we feel you must follow if you are looking for people to connect with…or, in some rare cases, Twitters we haven’t spoke to personally but were recommended to be included by others on this list and we checked out their profile, their last 30 posts, their website ( if they have one ) and found that they do qualify by our standards.

These are people who will actually talk with you, engage you, have fun, and are genuinely people you want to and should follow.

This list will be updated occasionally and will be Twitted semi-regularly for your benefit. So view this post periodically to see if more have been added to the list.

Some of these Twitters are sweet, some are funny, some are very engaging, some are interesting, and all of them should be in your following list.

BEST SOCIALABLE TWITTERS TO FOLLOW:

This list now in alphabetical order for easy scanning…and bolding is no indication of importance…simply, if you are on this list you are, in our opinion, the best social Twitters to follow.

Update: we had to group them alphabetically to save room. The page was getting too long.

A

@actionchick @ajaxdriven @ Amalari @AmericanWomannn @ancoreny @Andyv67 @Angel42579 @animalhouse4384 @annq @Aquarius_Online @ArnaudJacobs @ASEVIDEO @argentbeauquest @AZBlueEyes @Azlen

B

@Blanquis26 @BlueOcean85 @B140Tweets @brandonwho @brexians @BuddingGenius @Butterose @BuzzEdition

C

@ces69 @changeisgood1 @CiaoBella50 @cl0wnzee @coreyskort @crhopkins @crusaderz4life-account deceased

D

@dANGELofLOVE @daijamae @daveym10 @davidschons @ddsnorth @delwilliams @demiwood @didakus @_DINA @DINOWELLS @DrRemy – formerly @Doc_Remy @DonaldHardyCRS @donnajfox @Donnette @DrAnthony @DrJennifer @Dr_Share_D @DustinJMcClure-account deceased @Dropsofreign

E

@earthXplorer @elephantshoes75 @E140Tweets-account deceased @EpicureanJourny– now @ EpicureanPirana

F

@FionaVA @fluffydbunny @FredaMooncotch @4_idiots @4saken

G

@geekgurly @GinaATL @golfnovels @goonerjamie

H

@Hanginloose-account deceased @HerLadyRavenSky @Hitman1971 @HollytheHousewi @holyxuxa @HUGONATOR @hunnibeez

I

@iadiedee @ibeatcancrtwice @IMJackSparrow @inklesstales @ironbellgym

J

@jackalopekid @JaxLicurse @Jersey1127 @jhillstephens @jimbo724 @joycecherrier @joywilder @judyrey @Julia_Kline @JulieMountain @JuniusandMe

K

@KingQuagmire @keeperofdreams @kellbell68 @kikolani @KimSherrell @KreuzersKorner @krispurplecat

L

@Ladyalana @LadyParadis @LarisaBelliveau @LC_66 @Leaser_r @LeonardoZ @LL_Thatch @LoriMoreno @Lotay @lovinglifelady

M

@Marge_Inovera @MarieLancup @MarkRosenbauer @mattsmind @mdouble @MerleChloe @milagro88 @mirzwick @MissBeckala @Mnmissy @modernsinglemom @MelissaAnn519 was formerly @mommyof3_angels @mrrodd @MsGigi152 @MusicIsMySoul3 @mystiquetur

N

@nansen @njdoc @Nurul54

O

@1sweetwhirl

P

@PeasandBananas @PeterPek @PHILIPGRANGER @Poage_Photo @PSCoach @purple_froggy

R

@RadioSRQ @Ramboswife @RealWorldMom @RebeccaSexton @REDBEARDCHIEF @RedPorscheKilla @RickGriffin @rocketman528 @rosehwang

S

@SallyLeeCandles @santasdevil @sarahndipitous @scarletmandy @sceric77 @sc430girl @ScottATaylor @Scratch5151 formerly @Scratch5150 @xSDOx @SelanneGirl @shannonseek @sharonhayes @ShalondaGordon @SheilafightsEB @ShellyKramer @shoesandbooks @sillycows @snowed_in @stacenator28 @sullen_penguin @SusanCosmos @sweetdreamer

T

@TamaraSchilling @Tennischick38 @teresadf @terrillwelch @that1gagirl @thehillers @thehulkster @Themelis_Cuiper @TheRealLeo @timbury @tina5b5 @Tomas57 @TreeBanker @TropicsZ4 @twochix1 @tyrelassie

V

@ vene2ia @verwon

W

@westham999 @WhimsicalMom @Whitehotmag @williger @wordhealys

Y

@yearning4d_sky @yurple67

Z

@zooleft

If you want to follow TAZ you can here: @TheTAZZone

Now in alphabetical order for easy scanning. At this present time only 186 people have made this list.

Bookmark this page.

If you have people you would like to recommend you can do so by posting a comment. However, they must meet the criteria of being interesting, engaging, friendly, with a good sense of humor …we will check out their profiles…and please no more than 10 in each comment post.

Some accounts have been closed presumably by the account holder, these are marked as account-deceased…I wish them well.

……………………

Also visit our:

Top-Twitters that will likely follow you back

besttwitters5a

90 Responses to Best Twitters to Follow

1. admin October 14, 2009 at 10:37 am

Hey Tomas57,

Two of your suggestions are already on the list ( @RickGriffin and @CiaoBella50 )…I will check the others out when I have time to update the list again.

TAZ

2. @Tomas57 October 13, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Thank so much for the props!

Some of my favorite Twitter Peeps to consider:

@MomsofAmerica
    @FijiLomalaji
    @RIWrites
    @sueannesjewelry
    @justamochin
    @DWiley224
    @shelbilavender
    @CiaoBella50
    @ocdchick
    @RickGriffin
    @RC73

These folks definitely fit your profile, and they are some of the folks I spend the most time having fun with on Twitter!

@Tomas57

3. admin October 13, 2009 at 8:49 pm

crusaderz4life and DustinJMcClure are gone? Or have they just changed identities?

if they’re really gone that’s too bad…they were nice guys.

You added me? Gad! Ewwwwwwww! Whatcha do that for 😀

4. Action Flick Chick October 13, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Oh, and I took the liberty of adding Tazz to the list, of course. http://tweepml.org/?t=25835

5. Action Flick Chick October 13, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Here’s a quick way to use the list to follow those on it: http://tweepml.org/?t=25835 Two names got pruned because they’re not on twitter any more: crusaderz4life and DustinJMcClure

6. admin October 10, 2009 at 9:46 am

Hey, David 😀

To be honest Twitter has too many issues for me to make any kind of effort to it now…the only thing that keeps me going there at all are people like yourself. If i could get everyone on this list to come join my forum I wouldn’t have any reason to go there at all.
    Except maybe to find more people to add to this list.

There’s some really terrific people on Twitter…too bad the owners of Twitter don’t fix these issues.

7. Dee October 7, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Thank you for the bolding but I think you’re one of the best twitterers to follow! 🙂

8. David Mallick October 7, 2009 at 5:39 pm

Hi TAZZ, I just wanted to say thanks for still including me in your list (@daveym10) I would also like to say that whilst I understand your reasons for not using twitter so often lately (having read your trackbacks post) get the hell back on there!

I would like to recommend @sullen_penguin for inclusion in your list. A good guy who will chat with anyone and will have a bloody good laugh doing so.

9. Evelyn Wells October 6, 2009 at 8:59 pm

I would like to recomend @TCusack247 @KayfromNJ and @Jawar @ChrisVoss and @BillZucker for your list. I’m not at that level yet, but you can give me a look in the future! @EvelynWellsMD
    Thank You for the list!!

10. @TreeBanker September 20, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Thanks for the mention TAZZ. My tweets have been a little intermittent lately but I’m still a big fan of Social Media and its potential to change society for the better.

11. Rakhem Seku August 22, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Wow – you forgot to add the most amazing tweets of all! @jujumama – das what’s up!

She is amazing and lovable, and funny and fresh all of the time! Tantra Tweets plus universal Lurve! Here is her blog – amazing – http://jujumamablog.com – The hottest!

12. Pingback: Losing Interest in Twitter and it’s associated problems

13. Donna D'Angelo August 9, 2009 at 10:48 pm

There’s no Greater Joy nor Reward for me than to INSPIRE others with My Daily Inspirational Quotes that I have written.
    I enjoy meeting and talking to people.
    I personally Thank all my Tweet Friends for their RT’S and Special Mentions.
    Do I qualify as “Best Twitters To Follow?”

dANGELofLOVE

14. Tim Reid August 5, 2009 at 6:19 pm

http://www.Twitter.com/TimboReid is amazing. I know him personally. He incessantly tweets valuable tips, tricks and links to building you personal and business brand. I love him.

15. Elizabeth Bushey July 25, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Hey! I talk to EVERYONE! I THINK ppl like me. I THINK I’m funny. I THINK I’m follow-worthy.

At the very least, I think I’m worth a LOOK.

@Inklesstales.

-elizabeth. (Tish to my friends.)

16. admin July 25, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Thanks, I like you too 😀

17. Kelly @1sweetwhirl July 16, 2009 at 9:07 am

I know I said thank you but I wanted to say thank you again!
    I am truly honored & humbled to be on this list because I respect who you are. I think you are amazing and I have met a lot of incredible people because of you. So thank you for thinking I’m worthy of being on this list but above all else, thank you for being the person you are! WAIT.. more important than all that mushy gushy stuff…………Thank you for all the splashes in the hot tub 2! ROTFL

18. admin July 7, 2009 at 8:07 am

Hi neerja,

I’ll check them out and see about the next update. 😀

Normally a person has to be following me to even get considered, because there’s no way I can go through millions of accounts. But I do check out those that people like yourself recommend as well.

TAZ 😀

19. neerja tiwari July 6, 2009 at 9:08 am

how come none of the ppl i have on my list made it: and i know some very charming / witty ppl!
    terrillwelch , inaminadika, writinginrain , Maxwell_F, Steph_JW ,ashokbanker ,blueocean85, yearning4d_sky apart from me to name a few

20. @MarieLancup June 29, 2009 at 8:20 pm

My goodness! I came here to see who was on the list out of curiousity and was so surprised to see my name there! I’m very honored and appreciative – thank you so much :-> Marie