TheTAZZone - Internet Chaos
Home » Archives by category » Feature Games » Military Games (Page 2)

Lethal War Zone

Lethal War Zone

Definitely one of my favorite tank and air games. The object is to defend against tank and air attacks while building your base and planning tank and air attacks. Several levels and several upgrades along the way that you can pick and choose from. Lethal War Zone

Darkbase Incubation

Darkbase Incubation

Another very cool game brought to you by TAZ. The idea of this game is very similar to the DOOM movie…you are sent into an infected area and have to defend yourself against various threats. There’s two modes of play…survival mode and mission mode. play darkbase

Epic War 5

Epic War 5

Play Epic War 5 If you’ve played any of the Epic War games before then you don’t need an introduction to the game. But if you haven’t…it’s a very cool game.. where you choose your hero, upgrade your troops, open levels, and, especially after you open up the later games, defeat stronger enemy forces by […]

Ten of the Best Military Battle Games

Ever shop around at different arcade game sites looking for something to play and waste more time looking than playing…and when you finally find something you like the game plays on about 25% of the screen and is surrounded by annoying nuisance ADs, links, and other junk, on the other 75% of the screen. At […]

Microtanks

Microtanks

Microtanks

D-Day in Normandy

D-Day in Normandy

D-Day in Normandy

3D Tanks

3D Tanks

3D Tanks

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2

Battle Royale

Battle Royale

Battle Royale

Page 2 of 41234

Advertise

If you'd like to advertise on The Mutt ( aka TheTAZZone.com ) feel free to contact us at: administration[at]thetazzone.com

TheTAZZone is a non-commercial entity. We do not sell any products or services ourselves. Our revenue comes from advertising and donations only.

We appreciate your support! Your advertising revenue ( or donations ) helps us to continue to upgrade, improve, and offset the costs of maintaining this site.

Donations can be made through the page ' Donate '.